I picked up Cutie from the kennel this morning while Cole was at school and thought a cat theme would be purrrfect for today! I had cat material left over from Cole's costume, so I used it as a place mat.
Cole woke up and said..."It's Monday! Muffin Tin Monday!" It's the one time a week where he actually WANTS to eat. :)
Here is what Cole had for lunch:
*a tuna sandwich in the shape of a cat
*milk
*kitty litter HAD TO DO IT! (crushed graham crackers and raisinettes)
*apple kitty (apple slice, candy corn, raisins, carrot sticks and cookie frosting)
*cat cheese
*scratching post (celery with cream cheese and peanut halves)
Monday, October 19, 2009
Cutie is home!
Posted by Amy at 10/19/2009
Labels: Muffin Tin Monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That turned out really cute! What a great tin!
Soo cute! Especially the scratching post!
Wow - how cool is that! I'm here from MTM. Very creative. Who wouldn't want to eat that?!?! ;-)
Okay, 1st of all, this is so darn cute. Best MTM to date! (and I'll be stealing, err, I mean borrowing this idea for sure!) 2nd of all, Cutie was in the kennel!??! Do the neighbor's know??? ;-0 3rd and most important, why haven't I heard from you??? Wanna hear about the trip.
Post a Comment