Thursday, December 3, 2009

November Update

Here are some things we did at the end of November...

We went to see Curious George Live! (Look how happy the boy is...all because of the cotton candy.)

We had our first Thanksgiving with Cutie. (Yes, we all ate in our jammies! It's just the three of us so no one cared!)



Cole had a Thanksgiving party at school...




We went to see Cirque Dreams Holidaze and Cole slept the whole time! Even through intermission! This was the week he had his tubes replaced and he also had a cold, so I let him get some rest. (The tickets were free so it made it easier for me to let him nap.)





Cole met Spongebob!



We took time to be thankful everyday. Here are a few things Cole was thankful for...
*Cutie *Cars *Mum *Dad *having lots of food to eat *stuffed animals *car shows *having money to give to people who don't have a lot of food *that mum made sure I got my green freezie-pop (when he got his tubes) *things I have that my buddies don't *my Escalade *treats

We made turkey cookies...







0 comments: