Friday, April 23, 2010

Another Lucky Day

Our vehicle was being serviced overnight so we got a loaner...boy was Cole excited to ride in a different car! A year ago he didn't like riding in anyone else's car but NOW he is all for it.

So he played with the loaner car all afternoon...checking it out, pretending to drive me to the flower store, having me drive him to the Ford car lot...

After getting our SUV back and buckling Cole in, I noticed a car hauler pulling into the dealership. I got Cole out so he could see. Then I said, "Do you want to see where it went?" and everyone knows the answer to that!

We went to the back of the lot and there it was...ready to be unloaded! We stayed and watched. What a cool thing for Cole to see. We have read about how the cars come down, but seeing it in person was really neat for him.



0 comments: