Friends of ours invited us to their Thanksgiving dinner...I was happy, but also sad b/c this would be the first year that we didn't have Thanksgiving dinner in our own house.
We went and had fun and a great meal. On the way home Cole said he didn't have any turkey. I told him that I put two different kinds on his plate. (deep fried and traditional) He ate a lot of ham and then was just focused on pumpkin pie and I guess he didn't eat any turkey. It made him sad. Me too! You are supposed to have turkey on Thanksgiving!
The next day Dan took Cole to Target for some Black Friday deals and Cole saw a turkey and reminded Dan that he didn't have any turkey for Thanksgiving. So, Dan bought a turkey and a lot of the fixins and we ended up having a little Thanksgiving meal in our own house! That made me happy. Cole too. Dan three.


0 comments:
Post a Comment