Back at the hotel: you made a drive in movie with my ipad and your car!
Sunday, July 1, 2012
St. Louis
The Pirates were playing the Cardinals, so we went to St.Louis for the weekend. I really wanted to see the Chinese Lantern exhibit at the Botanic Gardens, so we went there too. It was super hot...even though it was night. It was close to 100 degrees! I really liked the exhibit. You, not so much.
Build A Bear inside the stadium! You got a cardinal. We "got in" the club level. It was just too hot to sit outside. You got a snow cone and I got popcorn. You left a lot on the ground! Messy Cole. :)

Back at the hotel: you made a drive in movie with my ipad and your car!
Back at the hotel: you made a drive in movie with my ipad and your car!
Posted by Amy at 7/01/2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment