OK, I am not naive enough to think that Cole will never play with toy guns or play shoot 'em up, but I am not encouraging it or playing it with him now! He does go to school and he does play with older kids so he makes the shooting sound and talks about villains and bad guys...a little. Well, the other day we were playing and Cole found a toy piece that he used to shoot the bad guy. He said "I am shooting him with butter!" I asked who the villain was...it was the Bread Man. :) (shooting=bad influence Bread Man=good influence...using imagination.) Later Cole used the shooty thing for a cigar and was smoking a cigar...like Dad. (bad influence) Then we were playing cars and Cole drove a car up to me and goes "What are you making? said the VW." I laughed soooo hard! (good influence...reading to the boy!)
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment