We went to Incredible Pizza with our playgroup. It's a really cool place. It's like Chuck E. Cheese's but better. There is a bowling alley, go-kart track, bumper cars, miniature golf as well as lots of games and rides for all ages. Oh, and there is a buffet with pizza (obviously!) and pasta and desserts... Can you believe I didn't mention the food first?! So unlike me! Anyway, Cole had a great time. He woke up the next morning and wanted to go back! His favorite part was riding the Chevy below. (again, obviously!) Spinning the wheel. The car played 50's music.
Cole's favorite game. Throwing little balls into the fish. Actually, he liked when the balls hit the fish and bounced and came flying out into the game area. He laughed hysterically! The workers kept walking by to drop off the balls that got away.
Tiger Woods he is not. He just wanted to climb on the cars and trucks that were in the miniature golf area. It was a route 66 theme.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Incredible Pizza
Posted by Amy at 7/01/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I love that place! I wish I could have been there!
Post a Comment