When we switched Cole out of his day bed and into a double bed I told him I would want to get pictures of him in bed that night. So, that night he gets into bed and I tell him I am ready to take pictures and THE BOY MOONS ME! He just dropped trough and stuck his butt up! Here's your picture, Mum!
I love to listen to Cole talk to his animals. He says a lot of what I say to him. One time I heard him say "I love you even if you make mistakes." and "You are growing up." Of course he tells his animals to stop moaning b/c he hears that a lot too.
TV can pay off...Cole uses words like gargantuan, delicious, and scrumptious...words he learned from Pinky Dinky Doo and Max and Ruby on Noggin.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Stuff from 6+ months ago
Posted by Amy at 11/09/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment