Happy Thanksgiving!
We are all done eating and are stuffed! I made homemade (yes, homemade!!!!) stuffing, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, sweet potato pie and deviled eggs. We also had rolls, turkey and pumpkin pie. Cole liked the deviled eggs and whip cream.
Here are pictures from our dinner, Cole playing in the leaves with his Pilgrim friends and his Thanksgiving feast with Pilgrim friends and Native American friends.
Here are the "turkey" juice boxes I made for our playgroup's Thanksgiving feast. (I colored construction paper and glued it on the juice box and then glued leaves on the back to look like feathers. I was pretty proud of the idea!
Chief Golden Fit SUV (Fit as in Honda Fit)
Cole couldn't wait and got started while we were still getting all the food!
Mmmmm, whip cream!
Thursday, November 27, 2008
All Things Thanksgiving
Posted by Amy at 11/27/2008
Labels: teaching tips/crafts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Great pictures of Cole!
Post a Comment