Cole had a great day today. It started out rocky, but ended good.
He woke up and his throat hurt. I gave him his meds and fluids. And more fluids. And more fluids... (Tip: I use an oral syringe to squirt water, Gatorade, koolaid, etc in his mouth every 15 minutes. The one I have is 2tsp. It works great.)
When he got home yesterday he wanted his friends to come over. He was in tears when I told him that no one could come today. So I set up a play date for the next day.
Later in the morning two of his little buddies came over to play and eat lunch. When they got here, Cole got right up and was running around and playing. He even ATE some food! (mac and cheese)
He took a big nap today and then was ready to go again! He got a card in the mail with money in it and wanted to go to the store right away to buy a car. So we went!
The next few days might not be as good. The doctor said that days 3 and 4 are usually rough.
FYI...Cole has had ONE bite of ice cream. And I had to bug him for minutes to eat it!
Friday, February 6, 2009
Recovery
Posted by Amy at 2/06/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Hope Cole is still doing well. I think this is day four so hopefully, he's eating that ice cream today and loving it!
Post a Comment