INTERVIEW WITH MY CHILD
*This is an interview going around all the blogs.
*I asked Cole the questions and wrote down his answers. He did good at first, then he got all sidetracked by wanting treats and wanting to be done.
*If he said "I don't know" I tried to probe...but sometimes that is all I could get out of him.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
"No treats" Um, the kid bugs day and night for treats.
2. What makes mom happy?
If I don't moan. HOW TRUE!
3. What makes mom sad?
When I don't listen.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
(he just laughed)
5. What was your mom like as a child?
He said I played with baby toys.
6. How old is your mom?
3 1/2 (what?????)
7. How tall is your mom?
So tall.
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Do grown up stuff. Like watch TV when I go to bed. (Yay, DVR!)
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
watch TV
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
I don't know that word. (I explained, but he still wouldn't answer. Guess he just wants to keep me all to himself!)
11. What is your mom really good at?
Putting jackets on.
12. What is your mom not very good at?
looking for my toys. (yeah, Mum isn't too good at finding the blue Mazda with shiny hubcaps and a spoiler that he got at Walgreens in his sea of cars. He knows what car he wants and no other will do!)
13. What does your mom do for a job?
No job for Mum. (Dan jokes that he will stay at home with Cole and I can go to work...good luck with that!...and Cole gets all mad b/c he wants Mum home with him...so, no job for Mum! :) )
14. What is your mom’s favorite food?
cheddar broccoli soup (from Panera)
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
not groaning. (Hey, I have to dish it back out to him!)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
a cookie
17. What do you and your mom do together?
play and snuggle
18. How are you and your mom the same?
He pointed to my heart...we both have a heart.
19. How are you and your mom different?
I don't know.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
snuggles
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
watch TV and drink coffee (I think he is referring to Sunday mornings)
22. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
Panera (oh yeah!)
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Interview with Cole
Posted by Amy at 3/26/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment