We had a big night out! First we went to the Kooky Canuck for dinner to eat their famous burgers. The restaurant was featured on Travel Channel's Man vs Food. Cole loved his burger and ate it all plus a bite of mine. I thought the burger was good, but I think I had super high expectations.
After dinner we went to the Monster Jam monster truck show. We went early and were able to go meet the drivers, get autographs, take pictures (most important for Mum) and touch the bumpy tires (most important for Cole).
Cole really liked the show. He sat through the whole thing. Then he kept talking about how he wanted to go back again. We went with his buddies Ethan and Carter and they had a blast eating candy and driving their toy monster trucks around while watching the show.
Big smile for the burger!!!! There were a few real trucks there...and that is where Cole went first!!! All those huge monster trucks and he runs to the Ford.
Samson...
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Monster Burgers and Monster Trucks
Posted by Amy at 2/20/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment