Here are some little things from the past few days...
I went to my room to get dressed into play clothes and Cole went to his room to do the same...when I saw him I laughed b/c we had the same outfit on! Both of us had on our blue Old Navy flag shirts and gray sweats! The boy is so far up my ass that he is in my head!
Dan and I went out to dinner last night and I wore a dress...Cole said I looked Beautiful and he liked my outfit and could I wear it to the grocery store? :)
The boy has to smell everything! He just got done smelling my new laptop.
aszazwi[ol''
jkdxadddfd
ccole
That was the boy...he HAD to try out the new laptop! He is just soooo curious about everything!
Today Cole found my I Zone polariod camera. He said he wanted to take my picture with a car and put it on the blog. He cracks me up!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
It's the little things...
Posted by Amy at 8/10/2008
Labels: teaching tips/crafts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Cute little memories to cherish! Now you will always remember there was a time when he thought you were just the most beautiful girl in the world!! And yay on the laptop!!
i think it's precious that you guys dressed alike. LOL!
and how sweet that he called you beautiful.
laptop? color me JEALOUS, girl!!!!
Okay, I laughed out loud at your dressing alike comment! Let's just hope he doesn't want to dress like you in 15 years. Yikes! Congrats on your new toy. No excuses for not replying to your emails now!
Post a Comment