Tuesday when we were leaving Borders I saw these red cherry wax lips with vampire teeth. Max (from Max and Ruby...the show I can't stand) wears them in an episode. I had to get them for Cole so he could be even more like Max. He was so excited! Ah, the little things in life can bring so much happiness. All for just a dollar too! (Just like in the show! )Today after meeting a friend for lunch we went to Old Navy. Last time we were in this plaza we sat on the bench and had a snack and watched the cars go over the speed bump. (Guess who had that idea?!) It started b/c Cole knew what it felt like to go over the speed bump while in the car, but didn't know what it looked like from the outside. Soooo, when he saw it, he couldn't get enough! Now whenever we go to this plaza I have to make sure to have a snack and extra time to watch the cars go by. (Luckily the bench is in the shade and there was a breeze today!)
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Tuesday/Wednesday
Posted by Amy at 8/06/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment