Saturday, August 16, 2008

Shopping Day

At the mall there was a train. Cole wanted to ride...but of course he didn't want his picture taken. Every time he came around to where I was standing, he would turn his head so I couldn't get a picture! He is such a stinker!!!! He liked the train ride. He got to sit in a car with two girls and they were all laughing the whole time. He also exercised chivalry. The girls got out of the car first and I told him it was so nice of him to let the girls go ahead of him.

There were Saturns at the mall!!!!!!



Videos below...watch the one on the bottom first...

3 comments:

Amber said...

What a gentleman, I'm so proud of him too. That train looks cool!

Regina said...

Is "the boy" getting a corvette for his birthday? He looks quite comfortable in that ride. I love the engine check!

Lori said...

That is so funny how he would not let you take his picture on the train, but he is all about posing in front of those cars!!