Friday, September 5, 2008

I peed a C!

Okay, no pictures for this one...for two days in a row Cole has peed letters. For those of you who have boys (or penises) you know that when a male pees, there are bubbles in the toilet water where the pee hits. Well, one morning Cole pees and when he is done he says "I peed a C!" and sure enough, he did. (the bubbles were swirling around and looked like the letter C. I WAS tempted to take a picture, but just couldn't photograph the TOILET! Then the next day the bubbles connected to make an O. If tomorrow there is an L I would say my boy is on the fast track to the Guinness Book of World Records...or David Letterman for stupid human tricks! :) It is surprising that he hasn't peed a car, since he breathes, plays and lives for them.

0 comments: