It should come as no shock to anyone that Cole likes songs with cars in them. I try to find real songs (by real songs, I mean songs on the radio) that have cars in them...like It's Still Rock and Roll To Me by Billy Joel (how about some white wall tires... and something about all you need are looks and a blue continental, Pink Cadillac by Aretha Franklin, Get Out of My Dreams, Get into My Car by Billy Ocean. beep beep.
Well, today we saw a Saturn Sky and I started singin' "Bye, bye Saturn Sky" and then it hit me to sing the real words b/c of the Chevy and the levy. So Cole has me sing it a million times so he can learn it and all of a sudden he goes, "Let me ask you something." ok "What kind of Chevy is it?" I burst out laughing!!!!
After some discussion of the time period this song came from and what kind of cars were around then we decided that maybe he was singing about an old Impala.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Car Songs
Posted by Amy at 9/26/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
What about REO speedwagon? There is "speed" in their name!
Post a Comment