Sunday, December 7, 2008

It all makes SENSE now!

First of all I would like to remind you that Cole is a sniffer. He smells everything! If I try to sneak a treat he'll notice and ask what I'm eating b/c it smells like chocolate. He loves to smell candles, food, me, anything! He's my 5 senses guy b/c he is also all about touching, tasting, looking and listening.

Anyway, today we went to see Santa. When it came time for the picture, Cole wouldn't look straight at the camera. I took some, the photographer took some but no luck. We finally gave up and just picked the best picture.

Tonight while I was reading a story we came across Santa. I asked Cole if he had fun seeing Santa today and he made the sound for no. I asked him why and he said "Santa forgot to brush his teeth when he was coming to town."

Now these pictures will make sense. (Dad, I can hear you laughing already!)





3 comments:

Amber said...

Ha ha ha. I can relate with Cole. That is too funny.

Sophie-and-Bryce said...

oh my GOD, amy!!! chris and i both are dying over here!!! i actually have TEARS in my eyes!

bless his heart -- his little head is turned away from santa in almost ALL of those pictures!!!

what a trooper, i say!


hey -- you need to email me the picture of cole and sophie together!

Regina said...

That might just be the funniest thing I've heard in a long time! Even Scott got a kick out of this one. Think he'll ever wanna see Santa again!??!?