Monday, October 13, 2008

I'm a soccer mom!

I wanted Cole to play on a team for soccer or t-ball but knew he really wasn't ready for it until now. I wasn't wild about having to go to practices and games on misc. days and times so when a friend mentioned that this league doesn't have any practices, just show up early to the games (Saturday mornings for 5 weeks) to warm up and practice, I knew this was the team for us!
Cole got out and kicked the ball around during practice. Then he wasn't too sure of the whole structured game. (There were 5 year olds who have played before and were scoring goals quickly.) He got in the game 2 minutes in and "played" a little. Then he hung out with his little buddy on the field. (See videos below)
I had to laugh...there was one boy who just stood there, in one place, the WHOLE GAME!
It was cute to see Cole in his shin guards, big socks and soccer jersey.
Here are some pictures...







2 comments:

Regina said...

When are you getting your mini-van, ponytail and starbucks coffee??? Very cute! I love the video of he and Leo just standing there!

Amber said...

Hey, what's wrong with a ponytail! Cole looks like he's having fun.