I have a list sooooooooo
l
o
n
g
that I need to blog but never seem to have the time. I have a few minutes now so I am going to cross a few things off my list. Here we go...
Sometimes Cole will say to me, "I love you, grownup."
Cole was ripping something up (he loves to destroy stuff) and I asked him why he was doing that and he replied "Because I am that kind of boy."
Terminology Cole learned from his dad: floating air biscuits and "who cut the cheese?" One day we were driving by a field and I said it smelled like onions and Cole goes "Who cut the onion?"
OH MAN, the "why?"s drive me crazy! I know he is curious and his asking questions is good b/c he wants to learn and it will make him smarter, but sometimes the why? doesn't even make sense!!!! For example here is a conversation we've had.
Mum: We are going to the mall today.
Cole: Is it far away?
M: Yes.
C: Why?
M: Because it is half hour away.
C: Why?
M: Because that is where they built the mall.
C: Why?
M: Because that is where the wanted the mall to be.
C: Why?
Finally a why? paid off. I told Cole I would be right back b/c i had to pee. He said why? I said because my bladder was full. So one day he comes up to me and says his bladder is full and he has to pee.
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Cole Facts
Posted by Amy at 10/25/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment