Thursday, October 30, 2008

A fun day for Cole


"Mama Hyundai" needed her oil changed and tires rotated so (of course) I took Cole with me to the dealership. While the car was getting worked on we walked around and looked at the cars. He requested to see the Sante Fes and Accents. (Who the heck knows what a Hyundai Accent looks like? Yes, it is a real car!)
When we first pulled in he yelled "Why is there a Nissan Muriano in the grass?"


I shot 2 videos of Cole naming the cars in the used car lot. (Because of his speech it might be hard to understand some names...like Chevy Suburban and Ford Ranger.)

1 comments:

Nicole said...

He is such a little genious!

You know, I was thinking the other day about Aaron and his garbage trucks and Cole and his cars...I will be really sad when/if they outgrow these little obsessions that have come to identify them. Ya know??