Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008

Cole has been super sick all week. It started when we were leaving Nashville on Monday and has continued on. He had a crazy high fever for days and days and days...then coughing and runny nose. He is on antibiotics and hopefully will be all better soon.

I had special jammies for Cole to wear on Christmas morning, but they were fleecy so I didn't put them on him...b/c of the fever and all.

Cole was so excited Christmas morning. After most of the presents he opened he said "That's just what I wanted!" and "My Christmas wish came true!" It was really cute.

Here are some pictures of cookie making and present opening...

Click to play Christmas 2008
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

1 comments:

Regina said...

I'm digging the race car suit!!! Looks like he had lots of fun, even though he was sick. Does the white kitty mean he won't need Vanilla Wafer love anymore!?!?