Last week we made a gingerbread house. You know Cole couldn't help himself with all that candy! He ate a lot of it...and had a hard time waiting the 15 minutes for the icing to set. He had a good time. AND we actually kept the house around for a week or so. (last year we had to throw it out that same day!) Finally it had to go b/c Cole couldn't control himself and kept picking all the candy off. You know I can't be mad about that...I'm the same way around sweets! What's funny is that Cole comes right out and says it..."Mum, I can't control myself. I love to eat sweets!"
**We did have it out of his reach, but anytime it got moved he would get to it! He's a crafty fellow!
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Gingerbread House
Posted by Amy at 12/13/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
We have the same gingerbread house kit! Aaron ate alot of his candy too, but remarkably hasn't really messed with it since we got it done. So I still have ours out! It smells so good!
Post a Comment