The boy loves to play in the mud and dirt. He is always getting into it when I tell him not to. Well, we sold his clubhouse and the people picked it up over the weekend. The grass was dead underneath and with all the rain we have been getting, it was a big pile of mud. Cole wanted to get into it, but I told him he had to wait for a warmer day. Well, Sunday was a warmer day and Dan and I had some yard work to do, so I told Cole he could play in the mud. (We both figured that would keep him occupied so we could get our stuff done.) Well, he stayed occupied alright! He played with his sand table the whole time. That boy! He always does the opposite of what you think he will do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment