Last year I remember driving by this place when all the trees and bushes were in full bloom but didn't have time to stop to take pictures. When we had a chance to go back, everything was done blooming. Well, I didn't forget and made sure I got there this year! Last week I drove by and thought I missed the bloom time again, but a few days later we rode by again and yay! everything was blooming! Here are some pictures of Cole...I had to bribe him to go and get his picture taken. When I told him we were going he started to moan, then I told him I would make it worth his while. After explaining what that meant, he said he would go but he wanted to be the boss. I agreed. Then he started making all kinds of claims and telling me what he wants when he was the boss. I told him that he could be the boss for ONE day. Well, he quickly changed his mind and decided that he wanted a car instead. Done!
Friday, April 17, 2009
Spring is in the air!
Posted by Amy at 4/17/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
These pictures are awesome!!! Where is this place? I might have to take the kids by there and take their pictures.
Michelle Jinnette
Post a Comment