Thursday, April 9, 2009

School Program

Last week Cole had his first school program. (He was sick for the one last year.) He was front and center although I don't foresee Broadway or American Idol in his future. He seem bored and uninterested. His face in the picture below says it all...
He did sing a few words and do some motions.

He let me spike up his hair, although I had to conjure up some tears the night before!



Watching himself on the big screen. OH, he let me pick out his clothes (remember the tears I mentioned? But he insisted on the red socks! There was no way I was going to argue that.)


The Bell Song. The kids were to watch the cards the music teacher flipped and ring their bell what they saw their color. Cole just rang his bell the whole time.




I wanted to get a picture with my sweet boy but he couldn't tear himself away from the candy necklace his music teacher gave him.



Watching the big screen...


And now for your viewing pleasure...





**Don't worry Papa and Dee Dee...I ordered you a copy of the whole show!

1 comments:

Regina said...

How cute! I didn't know that boy was into style so much. He's rockin' the red sox!!!! And no, he doesn't look like he took after his mommy when it comes to wanting the spotlight! ;-)