My friend Regina starting doing this with her boys and thought it was a great way to get Cole to eat. I also bought Halloween food/craft magazines to make lunch into spooky foods that might entice the little guy who is too busy to eat.
It is called Muffin Tin Monday...on Mondays you fill a muffin tin with food and drink to go with a theme. Since this was my first attempt at MTM, I went easy on myself and picked "Orange" as my theme.
Cole was really excited about MTM. He wanted to know if all his friends do this. He also wanted to eat other meals out of muffin tins...and can't wait until next Monday! Yay!
Here is Cole's lunch:
Cheetos, orange juice, carrots with ranch
peaches, mac and cheese and mandarin oranges
Monday, September 14, 2009
Muffin Tin Monday
Posted by Amy at 9/14/2009
Labels: Muffin Tin Monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Look at you! Cool MTM! I'm glad Cole liked it. It seems my boys are thrilled every Monday to have a "fun" lunch and they eat more. Yay for MTM!
Post a Comment