Cole loves all the seasons and holidays like I do. :) He will say things that I say..."It smells like fall"or "It's a nice fall day".
On the first day of fall he was so excited because he is ready for the leaves to change colors. The other day he told me it was "apple pickin' time" and "when are we going apple pickin'?"
I decided to do a leaves theme for muffin tin Monday. Cole yelled out "That's awesome!" when he saw it.
Our lunch turned out to be the funniest lunch we ever had. I put lemon juice on the apples so they wouldn't turn brown...and they were so sour that Cole made sour faces with every bite, which made me laugh, which made him laugh!
Well, here it is:
Juice in a leaf cup, a jelly sandwich cut out with a leaf cookie cutter, a tree with changing leaves ( celery with peanut butter, raisins and leaf sprinkles)
cheese and crackers cut out with a leaf mini cookie cutter, leaf cookies and apples cut out with a leaf cookie cutter.


6 comments:
Amy, that is awesome! Love the celery idea. I'll have to copy that one from you! And Cole's right, let's go apple pickin'!
Oh wow that is amazing :0)
Love this idea. My girls is loving fall too. I might need to use this idea.
Thanks
So cute!!
Awesome job. Your really creative
I LOVE the leaf theme! Looks so great!!!
Post a Comment