Cole loves:
*Popsicles
*Cutie
*playing with his friends
*treats
*the show Phineas and Ferb (me too!)
*getting into the front seat of my car and pretending to drive me to the doctor or vacation or to dinner. He could play with the car all day if I let him! In and out, getting gas, stopping at the store... I taught him to open and close my door and told him that is being a gentleman. Now when he closes my door he declares that he is being a gentleman.
We like to lunch at:
*Target (Cole gets a hot dog and slush and we sit by the window to watch the cars go by)
*Subway (Cole always get the tuna sub and sun chips)
What Cole can't wait for:
*to be 18 so he can be the boss (man, are we in trouble!)
Cole was driving his car outside and he pulls up to me and says "I am going out to dinner tonight so I have to get you a babysitter."
Skinny Cole has to wear slim jeans and shorts. He noticed that most bottoms that are "slims" have the hook clasp. He used to have trouble fastening them...he would come up to me and ask if I could "slim 'em".
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Random Cole
Posted by Amy at 9/02/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
So sweet!!!
Didn't you forget the most important one....that Cole likes to be the boss! ;-) Happy Birthday to Cole. We'll be thinking about you guys tomorrow and wishing we were there. And btw, I love the car names and I think his revamping of the old car is pretty darn cool!
Post a Comment